Me and B and Little LJ

Welcome to our world! This is just a little experiment to see if this is a good way to keep folks connected in another kind of way. For those of you that talk to us on the phone, you know that you can't get the whole story. So maybe this can fill in the gaps a little. The most recent posts are at the top, so if you're trying to catch up, start at the bottom. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

He's Mobile!

I know you people with babies are laughing about that, but those five feet a minute are a huge step forward for the LJ. Won't be long 'til hes scooting around all over!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Greg said…

    I can see you guys have Luke on the straight and narrow! Next thing you know he will be crawling faster than you can walk.

    Great Video.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger The Church at Austin said…

    Thanks G-Money. I saw pics of your house. Congratulations on it! I hope you guys are settling in nicely and are enjoying the newness of everything.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Greg said…

    Dude... the only thing new in this house is the furnace. It was built top of the line, for 1955. There is a Kitchaid washer and dryer here that I swear must be the orignial. Imagine that - a 50 year old dishwasher, and I'm not talking about someone's mom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home