Our Big Announcement
Well I guess I better update you now that its been such a long time since the last post. Wow. Much to tell. Basically, if you haven't heard yet, we're having a baby. It's a boy! And we have ultrasound pictures. Next Wednesday makes 22 weeks into the pregnancy. Brooke has been spectacular throughout. I never imagined a sweeter time for us to share than these days during the pregnancy. We have grown closer together through the process as we dreamed about the day our son enters the world, God willing. Of course we recognize the soveriegnty of the maker and giver of life. And we know that not a day goes by that could be his last, or ours for that matter. But we consider the grace God has shown us through this experience and it humbles us and challenges us to represent Him as parents for as long as he wills it so. I can't wait to be a dad. Brooke is in awe of her motherhood. Thanks for all the support you have given. Here are some pictures:


These were taken at the 20 week checkup. He is healthy and progressing normally.



He does have his hand. You just can't see it here.

There's a hand.
So there are some of the best shots we got. Comment if you check the site. More to come--sometime...


These were taken at the 20 week checkup. He is healthy and progressing normally.



He does have his hand. You just can't see it here.

There's a hand.
So there are some of the best shots we got. Comment if you check the site. More to come--sometime...

5 Comments:
At 9:36 AM,
Sylas said…
I remember thinking we had an alien baby too. The problem with ours was teh enormous head. Jacob still has a huge noggin, but its familial. I can't wait to take our boys to a game of any kind and teach them to play crotch shot and immaculate reception (but we'll need Kendal to suplly a new futon).
At 8:26 PM,
The Helgren Family said…
Hey guys!
We are so happy for you guys and the baby is precious! Can't wait to meet him!
Love, The Helgrenfam
At 11:33 PM,
Greg said…
The kid looks great. You guys are in for a rollercoaster ride. Are you going to have to change the blog name?
At 8:21 AM,
The Church at Austin said…
good question Greg... I figure we probably will.
At 11:47 AM,
Laura said…
Congrats!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home