hello again
Hey, I guess its been about 6 or 7 weeks since the last post. My bad. After we got back from disney world, I immediately started work and kinda neglected the computer for a while. In fact, I'm writing this spot from my desk in the office, so I won't be long. Just wanted to update you on a little. We had a great time at disney world, I like the job, and we got a kitty. His name is Taylor. Pics to come. We left our camera at Daddy's house on the fourth of july so no recent pics of the cat or anything. I had a great birthday...cught some fish, some zzz's, and some firecrackers. Brooke is taking me to a UT football game in the fall, and she got us some fishing poles and licenses, and some clothes. Life is good, we've been leading worship here and there, loving our church and getting to know some of the members a little better. We're going to partner with the church in August (that means become a member), and I am going on a mens retreat at the end of August. That's about it. I'll see about getting to the computer a little more frequently for bloggin. I still check my email regularly though. Until next time. Don't waste your life-



1 Comments:
At 11:09 PM,
Greg said…
Good to hear from you C. Glad to hear you haven't lost sight of the important things in life- like fishin.
Post a Comment
<< Home