Our Kitty
Here are a few pictures of Taylor, our cat. We got him the Fourth of July, so we've had him 2 months now. He's gone from little bitty skinny kitty to a growing, playful adolescent. When I say playful I really mean he's crazy. Crazy I tell you. He thinks he owns the place! And he defends his territory! We'll come in after a long day some days and he'll love on us for a few minutes and then something just snaps in him and he starts attacking Brooke like she stole something from him! He jumps on her leg and starts biting. Of course, we defend ourselves in the most peaceful of manners, by squirting him with a spray bottle. He knows that he's gone too far when he gets a stream of water in the face. It sobers him for a minute. We're sure he will grow out of this part of life, so we're not too worried. Oh no! Here he comes again!! Ahhh! Just kidding...he's sleeping.
See ya later...




See ya later...





3 Comments:
At 11:58 PM,
Greg said…
I love cats. I've got two- one mounted on either side of the fireplace.
Just jokin - looks like a cute kitty. Cor, whatever happend to Dirt?
At 9:02 AM,
The Church at Austin said…
Good question Greg. I'm sure Dirt's life changed for the better once she left our house of terror. She went with Mark when he got married. Thanks for the comment. Good to know somebody's actually checking this thing. I'm checkin your's too.
At 11:58 AM,
The Church at Austin said…
Very funny Casey...true, though. He did almost die after we had him for a week, but we saved him. He got poisoned by flea meds. Long story.
Post a Comment
<< Home