
We finished off our evening with a lovely dinner a Macaroni Grill. It holds a sentimental place in Brooke's heart because when we moved to Dallas about 3 years ago, Brooke had to stay there for a week before I got there. I had to finish up school in San Angelo before I could go up there. Well when I got there, one of the first places we went was the Macaroni grill. If you've never been there, some of the wait staff walk around and sing italian opera for the guests. A guy came to our table and asked me if I ever sang for my wife, and I said yes. Well then he asked if I would do it right then, so I did. I sang for Brooke in the Macaroni grill! That's why she likes that place. I didn't sing opera, though you never know what I might do next...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home